Valentine’s Day is as special as the bond you have as a couple. There are very few options available for couples in Bangalore and most of the options include either pub hopping, getting drunk in a bar, or a candle light dinner in an expensive restautant. They are all great ideas but, they just last for few hours.
In order to make the sweet memories last longer, it is important that the experiences are also a bit longer and a mix of various activities. Yes, mix of various activities (me giggling with my palm covering my mouth)!
What BASCOOL (Bangalore Adventure School) is offering is exactly that; a calm camping night in a private, primitive and secluded ranch. Ranch 14 is BASCOOL’s own campsite which is just outside of the crowded craziness of Bengaluru but, is still within Bangalore Rural. Ranch 14 is a huge 14 acre farmland; so, your privacy will be unparallelled.
Where is the venue?
A 14 acre ranch surrounded by mountains, lake and caves! 50 kilometers from Bangalore. Ranch 14 is BASCOOL’s own campsite which is just outside of the crowded craziness of Bengaluru but, is still within Bangalore Rural. Ranch 14 is a huge 14 acre farmland; so, your privacy will be unparallelled.
Please join this WhatsApp group and ask away your queries :
How to get there? Transportation
- You may drive and reach destination by yourself. (40 kms from Silkboard or in other words, 15 kms from NICE road exit at Kanakapura Road)
- BASCOOL will provide pickup and drop facility from Yelachanahalli Metro Station for an extra fee of 300. You will need to reach the metro station at aroun 1 PM on the Feb 16th Saturday and will drop you back to the station on Feb 17th at around 11:30 AM.
3,999 INR per couple.
For those who are registering before, Feb 10th, there is an Earlybird discount as well. Please use coupon code “EarlyLoveBirds”.
- Camping (Tents, Sleeping bags etc will be provided)
- A romantic movie will be projected.
- Dinner,snacks etc.
- Music and Masti
- Early morning hike to a hill
- Bonfire, camping games etc.
- Pickup and drop from nearest metro station (extra fees)
- BASCOOL will NOT provide any alcohol during this event.
- Participants may BYOB (bring your own booze) for responsible consumption.
- BASCOOL reserves all rights to reject entry or send back participants who are found to be a disturbance to other participants.
- People under influence will NOT be allowed to participate in the hike in the morning.
- Smoking will be allowed only in designated spots.
- Some area will be marked as “family area”; alcohol and smoking will NOT be allowed in those area. They are for family and underage participants.